ALL ABOUT DOGS and CATS Resource Center for Canine & Feline Lovers
Iris Airline Pet Carrier
FAA Approved for air travel, this heavy duty carying crate is
designed to meet all travel requirements.
- Access door opens from either side
- Attachable food/water tray is included.
- Door pad lock.
- Superior ventilations with convenient carry
- "Live animal" sticker included.
- Airline Approved
- Colors: cream/blueSizes:
- Small (up to 25 lbs.),
- Medium (up to 45 lbs.)
- Large (up to 65 lbs.).
Ithaka 7 Pet Carrier
Combining a sleek Italian design with durable construction, this
two-tone pet carrier works great for crate training and travel.
- 2-tone pet carrier for crate training and
- Durable and lightweight Metal windows
- Airline-approved design
- Accommodate pets up to 222 pounds
- Door latch with dial lock provides added
- Spill-resistant cup & no-drip water bottle
- Measures 41-1/2 by 29-1/5 by 31 inches;
Limited lifetime warranty against defects
Sturdy, durable kennels are ideal for short road trips or a long plane ride. Pet kennel carriers that are IATA/ ATA (Air
Transportation Association) approved are necessary for air travel. Travel kennels are great for crate training.
|Prepare your dog for car travel.
Although most dogs love going for
car rides, they need to be introduced
to car travel in a non- threatening,
pleasant way. Don't let going to the vet
be their only car- ride experience.